|Leader||Dezembro Estrela Falsiona|
The United States of Gaulinima is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dezembro Estrela Falsiona with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.982 billion Gaulinis love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veren. The average income tax rate is 50.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Gauliniman economy, worth 148 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,124 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, and the nation leads Anteria in per capita stalking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gaulinima's national animal is the Lovebird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gaulinima was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Gaulinima was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Gaulinima was endorsed by The Уједињене федерације of Xzavaria.
- : Gaulinima was endorsed by The Hai Ožeriorldom of Plattinum.
- : Following new legislation in Gaulinima, the nation leads Anteria in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Gaulinima, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Gaulinima endorsed The Tribal Confederation of Bro Wyned.
- : Following new legislation in Gaulinima, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore.
- : Following new legislation in Gaulinima, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Gaulinima was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 27 » Wellsenfaile, Foxomexra, Gran Rugido, Whitmarche, Lesser Velutaria, The Byrdlands, Kiyortza, Gavrilia, Halsuntria, Sab Demenr, Kentalis, New Sebronia, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Hatstheput, Flatstone, Anderum, Swinas, The New Bulgarian Order, Bendan, Lyonheimer, Morrawia, Fallooplesburg, Betmet, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Bro Wyned, Plattinum, and Xzavaria.