The Republic of Gardenia Azul is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 419 million Gardenia Azulians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veracio. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Gardenia Azulian economy, worth 34.4 trillion Freguisivas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,986 Freguisivas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, and beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gardenia Azul's national animal is the Capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gardenia Azul was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Gardenia Azul endorsed The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Following new legislation in Gardenia Azul, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially.
- : Following new legislation in Gardenia Azul, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods.
- : Gardenia Azul was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Gardenia Azul, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Gardenia Azul was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Gardenia Azul was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Gardenia Azul endorsed The People's Republic of Namhines.
- : Gardenia Azul endorsed The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Aumeltopia, Amerion, Wehraboos, Anserisa, Madreia, The Filippinas, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Crystal Creation, Erinor, Historiography, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Aidenfieeld, Eskvenn, Roterdamia, Hutington, The South Channel Islands, Kringalia, Rabbitz, Xandev, Beepee, Tsvetania, Qvait, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Jehenna, Holy Free, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Merevane, Mapico, Eggraria, Hanguk-Nippon, Fardistan, Markla, Ralphburg, Tsunamy, Japanese Federal Republic, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Sau Man Frescher, Shefino, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Compli, Melicorium, NganXuan, Kandorith, and 40 others.Auphelia, Nova Kobol, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Yeldarbsland, ChickenDome, Drystar, Si-topia, Nova Montron, West Pastafaria, The Two Jerseys, Aguatania, Seliyan progressive Islands, Potion Seller, Weburya, Alaninia, Well F, RestartAll, Soem, Rhetiaa, The naked people, Avalonica, Three Rivia Levr, Nankyoku Tairiku, Andinla, PeoplesFreeVille, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Qawe, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, South Caleblan, Avia Lavanda, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, and Concrete Slab.