|Leader||LÚlia de Almeida Gonzalez|
The Federal Republic of Ganjallia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by LÚlia de Almeida Gonzalez with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.604 billion Ganjallians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Twin Peaks. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Ganjallian economy, worth 425 trillion hempcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 163,438 hempcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, power to the people comes from the barrel of a gun, Ganjallian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump, and homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ganjallia's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ganjallia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, Ganjallian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, power to the people comes from the barrel of a gun.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Ganjallia endorsed The Democratic People's Republic of Wascoitan.
- : Ganjallia was endorsed by The Democratic People's Republic of Wascoitan.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks".
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Ubertas, Ostveimar, ZhongMania, Luftetia, Vulga, Dynamic Revolution, Arbados Balarascia, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Crescent Commune, Shamian, Saint Shepard, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Nueva Zulia, North Fluedan, Tanamerah, Rothnia, Pro Bey, Kethania, The Reunification of Korea, Old Mare, Blakkland, Vestrik, Soviet Felines, New Astri, Illeron, Rubumba, Ambaniala, Caerebor, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics23, Phallas, Kheshiga, Anarhic Morrowind, Dimitrija, Pyralspite, Transbiansylvania, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Bibliophilius, Virdmar, Uinted Communist of Africa, Secutor, Green Briar, New Soviet States of America, Great Galanthia, Drumrum, Dudaev, Kitchen Nation, Adoriania, Parangaba, Debordan, United States of Buffaloia, and 19 others.Jacarta, Therlica, Pajonia, Lorgim Lukka, Radicalania, Imperial Plumbus, Marxmeans, Red nation state, Sirijiva, New United Islands, Picuros, Malperra, Sodoran Alesia, The Passerine Islands, Whatevernext, Orasad, Seungli, Saorta, and Wascoitan.