|Leader||Prime Minister Park Sang-Hee|
The Democratic Republic of Gandoor is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Park Sang-Hee with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 25.434 billion Gandoorese hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gandoor City. The average income tax rate is 10.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gandoorese economy, worth a remarkable 6,062 trillion gdyns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 238,343 gdyns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, the government is reining in public spending, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown. Gandoor's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gandoor, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Gandoor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Gandoor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Gandoor, the government is reining in public spending.
- : Gandoor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Gandoor changed its national animal to "cat", its capital to "Gandoor City", its currency to "gdyn", its demonym to "Gandoorese", its demonym adjective to "Gandoorese", its leader to "Prime Minister Park Sang-Hee", its motto to "Liberty, Democracy, Socialism", and its nation type to "Democratic Republic".
- : Gandoor revoked its national faith.
- : Gandoor altered its national flag.
- : Gandoor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Following new legislation in Gandoor, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
Endorsements Received: None.