The Federal Republic of Gallusa is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 18 million Gallusans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 9.5%.
The strong Gallusan economy, worth 1.02 trillion Gallars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 56,727 Gallars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending is on the increase and organ donation is compulsory. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Gallusa's national animal is the Wild Boar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gallusa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Gallusa's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Gallusa lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Gallusa altered its national flag.
- : Gallusa relocated from The East Pacific to The South Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Gallusa, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Gallusa, military spending is on the increase.
- : Gallusa was founded in The East Pacific.