|Leader||Prime Minister and King Gallo|
|Currency||euro or Labour Credit|
The Green Commonwealth n Kingdom of Gallo Republic is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister and King Gallo with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.457 billion Gallonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boston. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient a Gallonian economy, worth 156 trillion euro or Labour Credits a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 107,370 euro or Labour Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists call a Gallonian beach towns "the fine coastline", retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, and all recreational drugs are legal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gallo Republic's national animal is the rooster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gallo Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Gallo Republic endorsed The Republic of Laurensie.
- : Gallo Republic endorsed The United Socialist States of Sci-Fi Civilization.
- : Gallo Republic endorsed The Republic of Aljam.
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, tourists call a Gallonian beach towns "the fine coastline".
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling".
- : Following new legislation in Gallo Republic, intellectual snobbery has the cognoscenti sneering at anyone who doesn't have an opinion on the semiological drift of Umberto Eco's works.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Venovica, Pyceiline, Dekks, Wileyshire, Yousta, Unified Republics, Balkvla Islands, YouTube Rewind 2018, Silverfish37, Ezechard, Eythronia, Varavano, Liossalde, Proxmire, Visrava, AtlasBarfed, Vowpin, Silabar, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Scientists Allied, Felscombe, Maupedonia, The New Liberated California, Roenland, West eire, Dialogos, Rayo, Requand, Ludense, Morfeyra, Taliand, Neu Australien, Yootan, United Syndicates of Sol, Mauvemarke, Terlibe, Of Bjara, Syvis, Qingling, Zenthen Isles, Muirstead, Lenonia, Vennon, Talamia, Tiger Commune, Omida, East American Anarchy, Trans-humanist, Pan Kun, Mexican Syndicalists, and 35 others.Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Avenirici, Alta Aztlan, Curlingland, Mon Silanies, Bait Al Sham, Sevnia, The Twelve Waterfalls, The Celtic Islets, Ebberia, Aureum Flos, The Finno-Estonian Empire, Numpty, Determistan, Hwachan, Dracran Bat, Free Van Chet, Middle Gerevorlecrolelaniat, Luzdelsol, Anacomia, West Starland, Rondiana, New South Minneapolis, Small Potato, Absovenia, Siriza, Ronaldan, Taigaria, Chugiakistan, The Sugaree, Glacier America, Ligyptodan, Vestakin, Tohickon, and Elanta.