|Leader||President Eama O'Muircheartaigh|
|Currency||Gallifraxian State Credit|
|Animal||Gallifraxian Ashura Hawk|
The Arborist Federation of Gallifrax is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Eama O'Muircheartaigh with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.467 billion Gallifraxians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tree-filled Caprica. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Gallifraxian economy, worth a remarkable 2,624 trillion Gallifraxian State Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 210,502 Gallifraxian State Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, there's never enough space in space, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is totally unknown. Gallifrax's national animal is the Gallifraxian Ashura Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Celtic Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gallifrax, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Gallifrax was endorsed by The United Industrial Communes of Cephesylon.
- : Following new legislation in Gallifrax, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Gallifrax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Following new legislation in Gallifrax, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Gallifrax, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Following new legislation in Gallifrax, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Gallifrax lodged a message on the Democratic Socialist Assembly Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Gallifrax, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol.
- : Following new legislation in Gallifrax, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Herrebrugh to the World Assembly, Felscombe, Anudoreis, The Peoples Republic of Azerbaijan, Scientists Allied, Student Loan Debt, The Exceptionally Bad, Alvero, Podomovsk, Xingal, Napoilia, Varavano, Tylershire, Heisa, Mauvemarke, Saminda, Bananaistan, Vihreamaa, DankAss Communes, La Pays De Soliel, Venovica, Fleur de la Mar, Californian Peoples, Svafareyjar, Cessnia, Wileyshire, Wallacivia, Democratic Auharra-Thasa, Cuscatlan, Danera, Balkvla Islands, Ralshia, Requand, Agune, Orochistan, Taliand, Westerlies, Djulio, The Social Democrats of Hamiltonia, Basiliania, Szargia, Wolfitania, Nuevo Burrito, Massatoosits, Celle Franca, New Andureo, Dekks, The New Liberated California, Propatria, Silabar, and 1 other.Cephesylon.