|Leader||King Albert II|
The Kingdom of Gallambria is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Albert II with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.737 billion Gallambrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bromwich. The average income tax rate is 86.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gallambrian economy, worth 834 trillion Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,484 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days, lonely people are supposed to be cheered up by the many parties that they are never invited to, and construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gallambria's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gallambria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Gallambria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates, Best Weather, Healthiest Citizens, Most Cultured, and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Gallambria's influence in Eurth rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Gallambria altered its national flag.
- : Gallambria relocated from Lazarus to Eurth.
- : Gallambria was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Gallambria ceased to exist in Eurth.
- : Gallambria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Gallambria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Gallambria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.