The Holy Empire of Galaxy is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by God-Emperor Alexios with an iron fist, and notable for its digital currency, public floggings, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.808 billion Humans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holy Terra. The average income tax rate is 33.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial Citizen economy, worth 216 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 119,688 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else, citizens rise at daybreak every day for mandatory exercise, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government, and politicians stage photo ops featuring barely functional fighter jets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Galaxy's national animal is the Aquila, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Imperial Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Galaxy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Galaxy, politicians stage photo ops featuring barely functional fighter jets.
- : Following new legislation in Galaxy, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government.
- : Galaxy was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Galaxy, citizens rise at daybreak every day for mandatory exercise.
- : Following new legislation in Galaxy, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else.
- : Following new legislation in Galaxy, heretic deviants are free to practice their deviance outside of Galaxy.
- : Galaxy endorsed The Federal Republic of Halvard.
- : Galaxy was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Galaxy was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Halvard.
Endorsements Received: 14 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Crazy Waters, Premiora, Dalimbar, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Kawaii Schoolgirl, Arkadia Universalis, Bran Astor, Land of Lahiti, Great Sheriffdom, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, and Halvard.