|Faith||The Assembly of God|
The United Duchies of Gal May is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, enslaved workforce, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 5.474 billion Gal Mayians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dublin. The average income tax rate is 89.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gal Mayian economy, worth 674 trillion Vons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 123,246 Vons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Street preachers sell salvation with a side order of shame on every corner, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, and the law forbids arson, murder, and low-quality cheese. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gal May's national animal is the Roe Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Assembly of God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gal May was endorsed by The Theocracy of Andreavas.
- : Gal May's influence in Iveagh rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Gal May was endorsed by The red vanguard.
- : Gal May was endorsed by Eidolon solutions incorporated.
- : Gal May was endorsed by The Kingdom of JackJG.
- : Gal May voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Gal May was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Gal May seized the position of Iveagh WA Delegate from The United Republic of Galali.
- : Gal May was endorsed by The Imperial Militarist Empire of Hungramy.
- : Gal May was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.