|Leader||Customary Logistics Council|
|Faith||Bothorism - Sertian Sect of Christianity|
The Six Unions of Gadalland and Aspern is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Customary Logistics Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.655 billion Sertians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hemberdale. The average income tax rate is 69.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Gadalland and Aspernian economy, worth 37.5 trillion Búrnes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 22,665 Búrnes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All guns must be registered, a new Brasilistani government has become a daily report on the main evening news, Gadalland and Aspernian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Customary Logistics Council, and Bothorism - Sertian Sect of Christianity has been named as Gadalland and Aspern's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gadalland and Aspern's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Bothorism - Sertian Sect of Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gadalland and Aspern voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Gadalland and Aspern voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Gadalland and Aspern was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Gadalland and Aspern was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Gadalland and Aspern removed Executive, Appearance, and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate in Unio Sertiae.
- : Gadalland and Aspern agreed to construct embassies between Unio Sertiae and The Embassy.
- : Gadalland and Aspern voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Gadalland and Aspern's influence in Unio Sertiae rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Gadalland and Aspern relocated from Abydos to Unio Sertiae.
- : Gadalland and Aspern founded the region Unio Sertiae.
Endorsements Received: None.