The Kingdom of Gabalux is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Leonardo Leuthar with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.902 billion Gavalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amity. The average income tax rate is 72.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gavalian economy, worth 478 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 122,749 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
All government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police, agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence, and divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Gabalux's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gabalux was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Gabalux was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Gabalux, divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Gabalux, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence.
- : Following new legislation in Gabalux, agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care.
- : Following new legislation in Gabalux, all government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police.
- : Following new legislation in Gabalux, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Gabalux was endorsed by The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Curlyhoward, Oxsania, Kringalia, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Erinor, Belschaft, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Tsvetania, Luddinlande, Hanguk-Nippon, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Aidenfieeld, Ridehale, The naked people, Wyatonians, Quiescent, Pax Dracon, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, Darakin, Drystar, Lambdaland, Escevola, Utondara, Calistan, Aywhyou, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Volaworand, Paranoia, Blahblah2017, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antarctic Empires, The Solar System Scope, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, New Briantown, Jaxon, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, Towi Lamia, Isokenzar, and 43 others.Anachronolandia, Vincent Field, Saciu, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Dasko, Spearos, Churumduul, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Phanama, North Prarie, Aurcania, Higash, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Mapico, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, Samogitija, Astraee, Des Nak Neers, Annie60, Qawe, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.