The Holy Empire of Fuzy is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working population of 10.1 billion Fuzyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fuzyland. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Fuzyian economy, worth 341 trillion Crickets a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,821 Crickets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes, airplane passenger seat sizes and ticket prices are both first-class, and the Federal Council of Fuzy has been announced as the new Head of State. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fuzy's national animal is the Bearded Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fuzy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Fuzy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Fuzy rejected a request from The Dark Dragondom for an embassy with Dreams of Good Hope.
- : Fuzy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Fuzy banned The Jingoistic Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists from Dreams of Good Hope.
- : Fuzy rejected a request from Lardyland for an embassy with Dreams of Good Hope.
- : Fuzy rejected a request from Matheo for an embassy with Dreams of Good Hope.
- : Fuzy banned The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo from Dreams of Good Hope.
- : Fuzy's influence in Dreams of Good Hope fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Fuzy's influence in Dreams of Good Hope rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".