The Interstellar Concordat of Fuvuni is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Pirbavochi Uzsrakayluon with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 7.968 billion New Vishyaris are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Necromanteion. The average income tax rate is 44.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Fuvunian economy, worth 439 trillion ration-chits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 55,200 ration-chits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Archaeological discoveries are often followed by mysterious hamster abductions, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Fuvuni with a very polite populace, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Necromanteion, and Pirbavochi Uzsrakayluon has been self-declared as the Most Supreme Magnificent Overlord of Everything You Ever Saw. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fuvuni's national animal is the fennec, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of the Vishyari Progenitors.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fuvuni's influence in The TSAR rose from "Hatchling" to "Apprentice".
- : Fuvuni altered its national flag.
- : Fuvuni relocated from Lazarus to The TSAR.
- : Fuvuni was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Fuvuni ceased to exist in The TSAR.
- : Fuvuni's influence in The TSAR rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Fuvuni's influence in The TSAR rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Fuvuni's influence in The TSAR rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Fuvuni's influence in The TSAR rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fuvuni's influence in The TSAR rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".