The Theocracy of Fuso and Chunggu is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, devout population of 323 million Fusonese and Chungguans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyoto. The average income tax rate is 25.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Fusonese and Chungguan economy, worth 22.5 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,719 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Phoenix, the military has quashed a recent coup attempt, Fusonese and Chungguan tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation, and bloodthirsty zealots regularly participate in the Friday Night Stoning of Adulterers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fuso and Chunggu's national animal is the Phoenix.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fuso and Chunggu was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Fuso and Chunggu was endorsed by The Republic of Unidum.
- : Fuso and Chunggu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Fuso and Chunggu, bloodthirsty zealots regularly participate in the Friday Night Stoning of Adulterers.
- : Following new legislation in Fuso and Chunggu, Fusonese and Chungguan tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Fuso and Chunggu, the military has quashed a recent coup attempt.
- : Fuso and Chunggu endorsed The Federation of State of Iowa.
- : Fuso and Chunggu was endorsed by The Federation of State of Iowa.
- : Following new legislation in Fuso and Chunggu, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Phoenix.
- : Following new legislation in Fuso and Chunggu, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Saciu, Erinor, Kroumos, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Quiescent, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Awjan, Hanguk-Nippon, New Binirea, Anachronolandia, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Virgindale, Tsunamy, Nova Montron, Otaku Trash, Angevin Britannia, Stoniamera, The Filippinas, Nankyoku Tairiku, Japanese Federal Republic, Ariankido, Whimichy, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Luddinlande, Ufask, Wehraboos, Empire of the Western Woods, Akindom, Upper Usok Valley, Freedoom, Academy of Umbrellas, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Ostanasia, The Dragon Enclave, Kerlodia, The Solar System Scope, Jahass, Tsvetania, Yakutikov, Dalklo Bayer, Xandev, Jehenna, United States of Vietnam, Farengeto, Homthe Gree Pergerld, and 9 others.Wyatonians, Drugged Monkeys, La Ascension, Agalaesia, Sesteran, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Unidum, and Chocholand.