The Kingdom of Furry Felines is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 40.655 billion Furry Felinesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 79.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Furry Felinesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,465 trillion Rodent Rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 85,232 Rodent Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, sex offenders find themselves 'cut off' from any ability to repeat their crimes, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, and citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Furry Felines's national animal is the Lion King, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Federation of Mortionia.
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Furry Felines endorsed The Taco Party Nation of NewTexas.
- : Furry Felines was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Furry Felines applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Mortionia.