The Kingdom of Furry Felines is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its parental licensing program, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 36.905 billion Furry Felinesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Furry Felinesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,943 trillion Rodent Rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 79,770 Rodent Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, sex offenders find themselves 'cut off' from any ability to repeat their crimes, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, and citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Furry Felines's national animal is the Lion King, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Sith Empire of South Aztlan.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Equatorial Republic of Tishanda.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Serene Compassionate Utopia of Safj.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Confederate States of Ole Dixieland.