The Kingdom of Furry Felines is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, hatred of cheese, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 34.446 billion Furry Felinesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Education. The average income tax rate is 77.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Furry Felinesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,665 trillion Rodent Rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 77,373 Rodent Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, sex offenders find themselves 'cut off' from any ability to repeat their crimes, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, and citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Furry Felines's national animal is the Lion King, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas rose from "Minnow" to "Envoy".
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas.
- : Furry Felines voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Macedon".
- : Furry Felines was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Furry Felines applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Furry Felines relocated from Balder to Texas.
- : Furry Felines altered its national flag.
- : Furry Felines was refounded in Balder.
- : Furry Felines ceased to exist in Texas.