The Republic of Fupiju is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, digital currency, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic population of 249 million Fupijuans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 42.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Fupijuan economy, worth 12.8 trillion Fupimoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,583 Fupimoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit, and it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Fupiju City. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fupiju's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fupiju was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Fupiju endorsed The Kingdom of Malta Comino Gozo.
- : Fupiju endorsed The People-State of Kulgatha.
- : Fupiju was endorsed by The People-State of Kulgatha.
- : Fupiju was endorsed by The Kingdom of Malta Comino Gozo.
- : Following new legislation in Fupiju, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Fupiju City.
- : Following new legislation in Fupiju, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Following new legislation in Fupiju, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Following new legislation in Fupiju, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote.
- : Following new legislation in Fupiju, Leader's new android secretary is the latest media darling.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Alunya, Corfad, Shibutani, Sundred, Newpromisedland, McMasterdonia, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Steampunk Ariel, The Iron Lions, Sunto, Yaorozu, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Phoeba, Runeda, Neworva, Miruma, Notyoutopia, Pazair, Duerrlewang, Sockmanland, Kranostav, Seenvorland, Federation Terra Australis, Amauri, Zumlandia, New Bremerton, Clan Spaniel, New Lakemba, PlanetPunk, Spartoptia, Guer Aike, Dar es Saalam, Vincone Cae, Wineclaw, Viridiann, Germanic Araya, Pallaith, Dabarastan, Loutsland, United Kahndaq, Unprintable Initiator, Orado, Glurponia, Gnomewatchers, 1 very fast endotarter, Frances Francis the First of France, and 54 others.Afcon, Kasazzastan, United Western Federation, Zyvetskistaahn, Parmovand, Daiz, United Anglo-America, Shadowrik, Ethnon, Holy Oranz, New Octicarg, Maott, Trillius, Siwale, Eravonia, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Ravendi, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Wisconsota, Idumetala, Huks Gares, Omnistria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sil Dorsett, Interdimensional Zone, Abject Ludicrosity, Kaschovia, Valhalla123, New Trisone, Ponantine, Umuyyad, Bearical, Babacar, Jovian Knights, Haor Chall, Black Templares, Aratani, Castle Federation, Empy, Maestros haven, El Fiji Grande, Wodan, Palgo, Serendipita Martia, Great Robertia, Religioncord, Zokk, Angshire, Raldeb, U S Eh, Malta Comino Gozo, and Kulgatha.