|Leader||Dom Isaac Drummond Francisco Yamamoto II|
The Republic of Fujyashirematown is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Dom Isaac Drummond Francisco Yamamoto II with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.532 billion Fujyashirematownians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ba-Sing-Se. The average income tax rate is 47.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Fujyashirematownian economy, worth 234 trillion Yings a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,632 Yings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Fujyashirematown are highly popular tourist destinations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fujyashirematown's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fujyashirematown's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Fujyashirematown's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Fujyashirematown, the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Fujyashirematown are highly popular tourist destinations.
- : Fujyashirematown was refounded in Osiris.
- : Fujyashirematown ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Fujyashirematown was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Fujyashirematown was endorsed by The Free Land of Underground Techno.
- : Fujyashirematown was endorsed by The Monarchy of Guslantis.
- : Fujyashirematown was endorsed by The NA of Leaoja.
- : Fujyashirematown was endorsed by The Republic of Sallanas.