The Queen's State of Frylore is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of public education and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 14.768 billion Fryloreans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.2%.
The powerhouse Frylorean economy, worth 850 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 57,578 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Frylore, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature', and retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Frylore's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frylore was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Frylore proposed constructing embassies between Concosian Isles and Neo Pilipinas.
- : Frylore proposed constructing embassies between Concosian Isles and Colonial Rebirth.
- : Frylore's influence in Concosian Isles rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Frylore agreed to construct embassies between Concosian Isles and Galaxis.
- : Frylore agreed to construct embassies between Concosian Isles and Far North.
- : Frylore established the regional flag of Concosian Isles.
- : Frylore lodged a message on the Concosian Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Frylore relocated from The Central Pacific to Concosian Isles.
- : Frylore founded the region Concosian Isles.