The FRA Fishermen of Front Range Anglers is a colossal, orderly nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The cynical, devout population of 8.074 billion Front Range Anglersians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 58.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Front Range Anglersian economy, worth 410 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 50,880 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, and reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Front Range Anglers's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Front Range Anglers's influence in Birb rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Front Range Anglers's influence in Birb rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Front Range Anglers's influence in Birb rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Front Range Anglers's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Front Range Anglers relocated from Turtle land to Birb.
- : Front Range Anglers applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Front Range Anglers altered its national flag.
- : Front Range Anglers's influence in Turtle land rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Front Range Anglers's influence in Turtle land rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Front Range Anglers's influence in Turtle land rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".