The Third Assembly of Frinotonia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Dionl with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.503 billion Frinotonians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freege. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Frinotonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,941 trillion frinoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 280,059 frinoes, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,354,409 per year while the poor average 33,594, a ratio of 40.3 to 1.
Parents dread their examinations more than their children, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies, and mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas. Crime is almost non-existent. Frinotonia's national animal is the zebra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Ja' Cafrinism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, the government response to disaster victims starving for bread is "let them eat stale cake".
- : Frinotonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, companies balk at paying their workers.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Frinotonia, motorway service stations often have a higher population than the hinterland villages that the roads lead to.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Depolis, Spinazieland, Imperialistic States of Howa, Tethys 13, Joey Wu Empire, Dhaeland, West Mattasia, Kerchistania, Dres Van, KypsCrew, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Aragon AI, Jamil Federations, Wayneactia, Nuwisha, Theimpaler, Malphe II, Dragonian Alliance, Admin D, The Ordangen union, ZT333, New Justusia, Pridelantic people, Jonairadsylva, ElephantWarriorsUnite, Life Country, Fransmany, Scutum, Philosopy, Solar Energy and Free States, Rundashia, ElJefe, Rallori, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, The Elated One, The royal republic Of Lelle, Arrsol, Great Baltic Empire, Bayi, Arkadia Universalis, Ashterothia, Nisperia, Mizanzukistao, Prayd, Ocsken, Karoosh-Alban, Dornish Federation, Santa Clara Cartel, Yagonia, Domitias, and 17 others.Knights of the Iron Solari, Yeagania, Arr, Big Boyz, Empotia, Metorlic, Josta, YEETORIUM, Svengas, Strangereal, Heilige Unie, Samofia, Shakunik, Anrejo, Quazian Nations, Upper Theigiestanticiania, and Proton City.