|Faith||The Sect of The Many Faced God|
The Long Forgotten Republic of Friday Freshman is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Amelia Gray with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and daily referendums. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 17.041 billion Freshmen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Starfall. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Freshman economy, worth a remarkable 3,301 trillion Silver Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 193,738 Silver Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance, puppies given out free in marketing promotions are often tossed straight into the trash, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers, and news headlines usually include p-values. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Friday Freshman's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Sect of The Many Faced God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Friday Freshman voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Friday Freshman was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Developed.
- : Friday Freshman's influence in The Western Colonies rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Friday Freshman was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified and the Top 5% for Most Dead.
- : Friday Freshman was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Friday Freshman endorsed The Republic of Recheve.
- : Friday Freshman's influence in The Western Colonies rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Friday Freshman's influence in The Western Colonies rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Friday Freshman's influence in The Western Colonies rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Friday Freshman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
Endorsements Received: None.