The Trans Rights of Frenchy 37 is a massive, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, parental licensing program, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.799 billion Frenchy 37ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 18.9%.
The Frenchy 37ian economy, worth 93.0 trillion Monies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,675 Monies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities are suffering under water rationing, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals, pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers, and the government has an "easy come, easy go" policy on youth crime. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Frenchy 37's national animal is the Cow, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frenchy 37's influence in The New Galactic Democratic Republic rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Frenchy 37's influence in The New Galactic Democratic Republic rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Frenchy 37 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Frenchy 37's influence in The New Galactic Democratic Republic rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Frenchy 37 relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to The New Galactic Democratic Republic.
- : Frenchy 37 was endorsed by The Matriarchy of The Empress of Fire 18.
- : Frenchy 37 was endorsed by The Republic of Miralis 38.
- : Frenchy 37 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Frenchy 37 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Frenchy 37 relocated from The nation states mittles to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.