The Constitutional Monarchy of Freezic Vast is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King David with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.928 billion Freezic Vastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aventadel. The average income tax rate is 12.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Freezic Vastian economy, worth 500 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 170,934 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
It turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, a positive pregnancy test doubles as a visa, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity, and gambling is outlawed. Crime is totally unknown. Freezic Vast's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Freezic Vast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Freezic Vast voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bachtendekuppen".
- : Freezic Vast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Macedon".
- : Freezic Vast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn the Pacific".
- : Freezic Vast lodged a message on the Federation of Conservative Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Freezic Vast was endorsed by The Colony of Fluvannian Armed Forces.
- : Freezic Vast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Universal Jurisdiction"".
- : Freezic Vast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The East Pacific"".
- : Freezic Vast voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Church of Satan".
- : Freezic Vast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Aero-Space Administration".