The People's Republic of Free State of Whitemeadow is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 773 million Whitemeads are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.9%.
The strong Free State of Whitemeadowian economy, worth 45.4 trillion burros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Book Publishing. Average income is 58,781 burros, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel, and the government snoops on private internet connections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Free State of Whitemeadow's national animal is the Forest troll, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free State of Whitemeadow was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Prevaland.
- : Following new legislation in Free State of Whitemeadow, the government snoops on private internet connections.
- : Following new legislation in Free State of Whitemeadow, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Following new legislation in Free State of Whitemeadow, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Following new legislation in Free State of Whitemeadow, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams.
- : Following new legislation in Free State of Whitemeadow, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Free State of Whitemeadow City to enjoy their national art.
- : Free State of Whitemeadow endorsed The Principality of Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
- : Free State of Whitemeadow endorsed The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Free State of Whitemeadow endorsed The Cultured Kingdom of Ainsworth.
- : Free State of Whitemeadow endorsed The Republic of Yukti.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Lunching Republics, Lupus Imperium, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Upper Portlandia, Yaorozu, Sankami, Valdr, Great Bights Mum, Alice Gardens, StormRose, The Rossinite Empire, Unsophisticate, HMS Unicorn, Kaschovia, Ovsterland, Xentherida, Omicron Persei V111, Reannia, Vazali, Holy Oranz, Empy, Republic of Destiny, Colony of lasting Hopes, Pallaith, Crodaria, Bothia, Kujira, Arquan, Solestia, New Rivia, Helido, American MapleStory, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Shadowrik, Lucedeia, WeenWeedNation, Sil Dorsett, Northern Gala Arment Toustavo, Puczovska, Dicko, Wirkungsgrad, Arrivederci, Tharissus, Q w e r t y, New Trisone, Jefffliu, and 53 others.Nord Botten, Kyrianian, Necromonia, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Coemgen, Enosville, Fengate, Arcadia of Kasterborous, ABC, Massarie, General COE, Selfgradatude, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Moristia, Vszeklina, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Wineclaw, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Kingdom of Space, The United States of Bamaland, Vantaria, Victoriaans Nederlands, Malta Comino Gozo, Diodone, Plak, Anima Proxa, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Kobagia, Freyford, Kizja, Rylam, New Lakemba, Religioncord, Southern Dracs, Sanjurika, Forunte, Zedeya, McMasterdonia, WE Empire, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Plembobria, Yukti, Ainsworth, Brandenburg-Magdeburg, and Prevaland.