The Sprawling Kingdom of Free Radio States is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Lord Brain with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.466 billion Reptar Puzzles are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brown Town. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.8%.
The frighteningly efficient funny economy, worth a remarkable 1,028 trillion Bobalafullas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 188,158 Bobalafullas, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,450,208 per year while the poor average 6,490, a ratio of 223 to 1.
A serf by any other name works just as hard, the booming slave trade is now government-funded, a milk bath costs more than bathing in money, and children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Free Radio States's national animal is the Ape Escape, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Kpop.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, a milk bath costs more than bathing in money.
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, the booming slave trade is now government-funded.
- : Free Radio States was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides and Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Armed.
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, a serf by any other name works just as hard.
- : Free Radio States was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : Following new legislation in Free Radio States, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper.
- : Free Radio States endorsed The Federal Republic of Dolandialand.
- : Free Radio States endorsed The Crimson Kingdom of Westwind.
- : Free Radio States was endorsed by The Crimson Kingdom of Westwind.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Bran Astor, Fujai, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, Sensorland, Psikuta, The United Republic of Westend, The Unified Missourtama States, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Bhang Bhang Duc, Ferroia, United Adaikes, Lynier, Tropical Isles, Thyrall, Kisovec, Oometz, Fallgriffin, Greg Tucker, Probablynotverygoodistan, Fielure, Glorious Existence, Wickedly evil people, Win Mints, Oronia, Sindria, The Undivided, Pandaland II, Shaktirajya, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland III, Mathematania, Constantinopolisia, Neon Sweden, Condonohia, Common Good, Svanland, Twisted Duality, Avadon, The Technocratic Ideas, Ellcrys, Enormous Norman, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Great Sheriffdom, The Fourth Redoubt, Cryland, San Mazer, and 43 others.Quevilis, Papercuts and Skittles, Holmani, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Kiensu, Arracrania, Recuecn, Surroosia, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Plankstein, Zoran, Reklim, Hiems, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Saransh, The Antarctic Empires, Volkason, Carvell, Granducato Toscana, Troodan, Fallen Iron Duke, Grand Republic of the Sun, Marisala, Willow Gate, Eleftherios venizelos, Emark, Giovanniland, Archonina, Organisation of North American Nations, San Diego Islands, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Fhaengshia, Numpties, Hamburg Neo, Sirulinuck, Mercia Regnum, Dolandialand, and Westwind.