|Currency||Plank Energy Pack|
|Animal||Genetically Modified Horse|
The Free Land of Free Earthian Yap is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.286 billion Yaplien live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal government is effectively ruled by the Department of Industry, with Administration, Education, and Defense also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uranium-258. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Yaplian economy, worth 145 trillion Plank Energy Packs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 113,005 Plank Energy Packs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 366,399 per year while the poor average 26,299, a ratio of 13.9 to 1.
The nation's entire cultural heritage is being auctioned off to the rich, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister, and space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Free Earthian Yap's national animal is the Genetically Modified Horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free Earthian Yap was endorsed by The Storm Catcher of Kuriko.
- : Free Earthian Yap was endorsed by The Interstellar Domain of Grahnol.
- : Free Earthian Yap was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Free Earthian Yap was endorsed by The Confederacy of Libraziland.
- : Free Earthian Yap lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Free Earthian Yap was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Free Earthian Yap applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Free Earthian Yap, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Free Earthian Yap, even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister.
- : Following new legislation in Free Earthian Yap, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly.