The Fearless Flying Frog Brigade of Fratt Armed Forces is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The democratic, humorless population of 13.873 billion Fratts love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The large but inefficient Fratt Armed Forcesian economy, worth 909 trillion francolinos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 65,573 francolinos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fratt Armed Forcesian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fratt Armed Forces's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Fratt Armed Forces's influence in The Senate and People of Rome rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Fratt Armed Forces's influence in The Senate and People of Rome rose from "Powerbroker" to "Superpower".
- : Fratt Armed Forces's influence in The Senate and People of Rome fell from "Dominator" to "Powerbroker".
- : Fratt Armed Forces applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Fratt Armed Forces resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fratt Armed Forces ejected and banned The People's Republic of EAS Centaur from The Senate and People of Rome.
- : Fratt Armed Forces banned The Allied States of RSIF Division III Taskforce D from The Senate and People of Rome.
- : Fratt Armed Forces became WA Delegate of The Senate and People of Rome.
- : Fratt Armed Forces's influence in The Senate and People of Rome rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".