|Leader||King Desmond XVI and Patriarch James IV|
The Theocracy of Fransmany is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Desmond XVI and Patriarch James IV with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 14.08 billion Fransmanians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Habsburg-Lorraine. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The powerhouse Fransmanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,598 trillion Heldings a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 113,504 Heldings, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new intercity submarine SSN Pigeon Warrior instills terror in claustrophobic travellers, priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms, genetic researchers have been expelled, and business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fransmany's national animal is the Pigeon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Fransmainian Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fransmany was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive and Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Fransmany, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Following new legislation in Fransmany, genetic researchers have been expelled.
- : Following new legislation in Fransmany, priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Fransmany, the new intercity submarine SSN Pigeon Warrior instills terror in claustrophobic travellers.
- : Following new legislation in Fransmany, the government has been criticized for giving away Fransmany's territory to anyone who claims it.
- : Fransmany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Fransmany voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Fransmany endorsed The United States of Trilanian.
- : Fransmany was endorsed by The United States of Trilanian.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Aragon AI, Frinotonia, Tethys 13, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Wymondham, Valerievna, Wayneactia, Malphe II, Arkadia Universalis, Xosharia, Bayi, Great Baltic Empire, Yeagania, Big Boyz, Ghost Of The Order, Dragonian Alliance, Matuslania, The Gelseen Hegemony, Friaritat, and Trilanian.