The Galactical Empire of Franluxin is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jas with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 7.248 billion Franluxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amrtisar. The average income tax rate is 90.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Franluxinian economy, worth 904 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 124,752 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm, people make a career out of medical voyeurism, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, and only toddlers and the elderly watch television before 23:00. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Franluxin's national animal is the Sher, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sikhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, only toddlers and the elderly watch television before 23:00.
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Franluxin was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Franluxin was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Rebels Anarchy.
- : Franluxin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Unjust Warfare".
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, people make a career out of medical voyeurism.
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Franluxin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Lobraunia, Lederland, Emeseses, Aggro, The Horror Channel, Raj7765, Empire of the alder, Romosia, UKIMAR RBON, Masters86, Pettlland, Perfect Sublime Masters, Euroanatolian Greece, Sarotte, Crud Grium, Zyonn, Zhavn, Rubian Empire, Uglybas-Tardtaag, Capitalist Paradise, Cyrtenes, Collosuss, Panormia, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Edgedgie, Republic of edward, Melon feud, Aqueira, Vroengard mk2, Fam-Friendly State, Amalea, Heaven Fire, Yoshiterra, Hardscrabble, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Unibot III, Razorback, Star Kingdom, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Insentients, Kyorgia, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Liberal2day, Florin, Glacikaldr, Holleynaga, and Toerana.