The Galactical Empire of Franluxin is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jas with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, devout population of 9.335 billion Franluxians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amrtisar. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Franluxinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,202 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 128,827 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Franluxinian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...", extreme political groups are outlawed, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Franluxin's national animal is the Sher, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sikhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Franluxin was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Franluxin was endorsed by The Borderlands of Juvena.
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Franluxin endorsed The Free Land of United Libor Lefunkistan.
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Franluxin was endorsed by The Free Land of United Libor Lefunkistan.
- : Franluxin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, the Franluxinian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Following new legislation in Franluxin, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Lederland, Emeseses, Aggro, The Horror Channel, Raj7765, Masters86, Pettlland, Perfect Sublime Masters, Euroanatolian Greece, Sarotte, Crud Grium, Rubian Empire, Capitalist Paradise, Cyrtenes, Collosuss, Panormia, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Edgedgie, Republic of edward, Melon feud, Aqueira, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, Aandruzognivia, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Thuringia Reich, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Zerentopia, Delight, Magrinia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, North Comunist Awelanius, Greater Cesnica, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Razorback, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Gozira, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, and 1 other.Juvena.