|Leader||Prime Minister James Mulder|
The Commonwealth of Franco-Albion is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister James Mulder with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, otherworldly petting zoo, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 8 billion Franco-Albionites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isenburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Franco-Albionish economy, worth a remarkable 1,436 trillion Franco-Albion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 179,543 Franco-Albion Pounds, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Franco-Albionish Liberator", and artists regularly face criminal charges and art-burning parties are common. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Franco-Albion's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Franco-Albion altered its national flag.
- : Franco-Albion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Franco-Albion's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Franco-Albion lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Franco-Albion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes, the Top 5% for Largest Publishing Industry, and the Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Franco-Albion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Franco-Albion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Franco-Albion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Franco-Albion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Franco-Albion's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".