The Federated lands of Fracels is a colossal, pleasant nation, ruled by Frieda V with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.692 billion Fracellis are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manfor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.1%.
The strong Fracelsian economy, worth 653 trillion Fr units a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is 85,016 Fr units, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
Airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, murder is sanctioned if the legal paperwork is filled out correctly, purported secret military bases are dismissed by Frieda V to be highly-advanced toilet factories, and children often explain to their parents that the Mega Ultimate Sword Fist was worth the thousand-Fr units charge on their phone bill. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Fracels's national animal is the Manfor pug, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fracels was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Fracels's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Fracels's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Fracels's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Fracels altered its national flag.
- : Fracels's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Fracels was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Fracels's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Fracels's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Fracels was refounded in Osiris.