The Honorable Foxes of Fotar is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Fotar of the Foxes with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.728 billion Foxes of Fotar enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is solely concerned with Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goldwood. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The thriving Fotarian economy, worth 928 trillion Golden Lions a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 47,081 Golden Lions, with the richest citizens earning 7.7 times as much as the poorest.
Protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, government policy is dictated by Roman Catholicism, the criminal underworld is awash with sausage smuggling, and mathematicians are hated by children across the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fotar's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fotar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Fotar's influence in Cair Paravel rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Fotar's influence in Cair Paravel rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Fotar's influence in Cair Paravel rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Fotar's influence in Cair Paravel rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Fotar updated the World Factbook entry in The Council of Narnia.
- : Fotar removed regional password protection from The Council of Narnia.
- : Fotar's influence in Cair Paravel rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Fotar's influence in Cair Paravel rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Fotar's influence in Cair Paravel fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".