The Holy Empire of Forty Seven Dictators is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, ban on automobiles, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 344 million Forty Seven Dictatorsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Welfare, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gondor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39.6%.
The Forty Seven Dictatorsian economy, worth 17.4 trillion nuclear missiles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Trout Farming, Gambling, Retail, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 50,604 nuclear missiles, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is more interested in identifying problems than fixing them, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Gondor, and government policies change at the drop of a rabbit. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Forty Seven Dictators's national animal is the fail snail, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Forty Seven Dictators was endorsed by The United States of Trilanian.
- : Forty Seven Dictators was endorsed by The Queendom of The Great Lechuga.
- : Forty Seven Dictators was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Forty Seven Dictators was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Forty Seven Dictators was endorsed by The Monarchy of Friaritat.
- : Forty Seven Dictators endorsed The Congressional Republic of The Gelseen Hegemony.
- : Forty Seven Dictators changed its national capital to "Gondor".
- : Following new legislation in Forty Seven Dictators, government policies change at the drop of a rabbit.
- : Following new legislation in Forty Seven Dictators, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Gondor.
- : Following new legislation in Forty Seven Dictators, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Platyperia, Tethys 13, Santa Clara Cartel, Dragonian Alliance, Xosharia, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, West Mattasia, Carthaginium, New Hala, Maxxlandia, Lancon, Rundashia, Admin D, ZT333, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Tiparu, New Justusia, The Supreme Kingdom of the World, Knights of the Iron Solari, Dhaeland, Ashterothia, Domitias, Big Boyz, Bayi, Malphe II, Ghost Of The Order, Valerievna, ElephantWarriorsUnite, ElJefe, Yagonia, Great Baltic Empire, The Stalinist Union, Wymondham, Depolis, Aragon AI, Iron Cladia, Indusslav, Yeagania, Lexotica, The Gelseen Hegemony, Friaritat, The Great Lechuga, and Trilanian.