|Leader||Gen Alex Wilson|
The Armed Republic of Fortuna Union is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Gen Alex Wilson with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.958 billion Fortunians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Education, Administration, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nora. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fortunese economy, worth 965 trillion zen pesos a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 161,994 zen pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Fortunese Navy, and violence is always the answer in Fortuna Union. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fortuna Union's national animal is the hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fortuna Union, violence is always the answer in Fortuna Union.
- : Fortuna Union endorsed The Federal Commonwealth of Ethoralia.
- : Following new legislation in Fortuna Union, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Fortunese Navy.
- : Following new legislation in Fortuna Union, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Fortuna Union was endorsed by The Federal Commonwealth of Ethoralia.
- : Fortuna Union voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dilber".
- : Fortuna Union endorsed The Glorious Regime of Fremore.
- : Fortuna Union endorsed The Federation of Zemona.
- : Following new legislation in Fortuna Union, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Fortuna Union, the stratosphere is full of "silent but deadly" attacks from Gen Alex Wilson's rear echelons.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Kantobliv, Duckstan, Stateazar, Krackovja, Naasiat Nuna, Saxemburg, Lucidum, Neo-Arctica, Druing, The German Kaiserliche Union, Waroklion, Corydo, Kongers, Kingdom of Sacento, The Southeast Earth, Drawception, Vastronia, Jdjdjd, The Doge Clan, Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro, Asdersland, Olinalism, Dusendord, Prorescia, Spoela, Blurabling, Zion Imperium, Lyranna, Northern Blue Star, Fusco, Zemona, Fremore, and Ethoralia.