The Republic of Formenor is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ėarendu with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 7.035 billion Formenoreans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Altalaire. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Formenorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,445 trillion Laurės a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 205,487 Laurės, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide, the Super-Spud Cinematic Universe is breaking box office records, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Formenor's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Formenor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Formenor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Formenor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, the Super-Spud Cinematic Universe is breaking box office records.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : Following new legislation in Formenor, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Kisovec, Pandaland II, Mediobogdum, Fujai, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Cro Magnon, Archonina, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Wickedly evil people, The Undivided, Nas Crustium, The North American Assembly, Leukogeras, Santos-Dominius, Overthinkers, New Belia, Podium, Lodiberdade, Costelloland, Westwind, Atheist States of Philippines, Almenga, Rondria, Sniper Slayers, Blue Bubble, Willow Gate, Keri Kelli, Moriari, Glorious Existence, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Crazy Waters, Corbeil, Hongg Kong, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Vlobbania, Apexiala, Shackleduck, Mucht, Gryphonian Alliance, Red Neverwinter, Hoile, Sensorland, Bitar, and Bhang Bhang Duc.