The Protectorate of Foril-Eta is a huge, safe nation, notable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 267 million Foril-Etans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 68.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Foril-Etan economy, worth 1.64 trillion Etas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 6,152 Etas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Foril-Eta's national animal is the Eta, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Foril-Eta's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Foril-Eta's influence in Crystal Falls rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Foril-Eta applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Foril-Eta relocated from Agartha to Crystal Falls.
- : Foril-Eta's influence in Agartha rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Foril-Eta's influence in Agartha fell from "Hermit" to "Apprentice".
- : Foril-Eta's influence in Agartha rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Foril-Eta relocated from Grand Alliance of Europe to Agartha.
- : Foril-Eta's influence in Grand Alliance of Europe rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Foril-Eta's influence in Grand Alliance of Europe rose from "Page" to "Squire".