The Free Land of Foreignaid is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by furious 1 with an even hand, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.136 billion Foreignaidians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of krosmend. The average income tax rate is 47.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Foreignaidian economy, worth 227 trillion credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 72,557 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, and 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Foreignaid's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Foreignaid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn This Game".
- : Foreignaid voted for The Empire of Kuriko in Round 3 of the election.
- : Foreignaid's influence in Reminated Euromean Republic rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Disease Naming Compact"".
- : Foreignaid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Cormactopia Prime".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn 5 year old army".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Embassy".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Protection of cosmonauts and spacecraft act".
- : Foreignaid approved the World Assembly proposal "Modernized Infrastructure Act".
- : Foreignaid voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Rynesse.