|Leader||President Donovan Taylor|
The Federal Republic of Forcaforta is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Donovan Taylor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.798 billion Forcafortans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Colfrenti. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Forcafortan economy, worth 215 trillion Fortas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 119,734 Fortas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Amusement park rides frequently collapse due to lack of maintenance, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance, and government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Forcaforta's national animal is the Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Forcaforta was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Forcaforta was endorsed by The Robo Orangugrump of Papercuts and Skittles.
- : Forcaforta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens and Most Cultured.
- : Forcaforta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Apostates".
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
- : Following new legislation in Forcaforta, amusement park rides frequently collapse due to lack of maintenance.
- : Forcaforta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Forcaforta was endorsed by The Kingdom of Namiona.
Endorsements Received: 83 » BIteland, Mediobogdum, Westwind, Giovanniland, Fuentana, Pandaland II, Dilber, Fujai, Comia Noracon, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Kiensu, DiscGolfLand, Liberillia, Fallgriffin, Greg Tucker, Ferroia, Constantinopolisia, Cro Magnon, The Technocratic Ideas, Q The Almighty, Common Good, Bhang Bhang Duc, Mathematania, Dreamers for Hope, Crazy Waters, Gryphonian Alliance, Escapitania, Kalla, Granducato Toscana, Rondria, Xicqy, IndyCar Racing, El Facil, Nas Crustium, Oronia, Condonohia, Maria, Greynne, Ostrogothaland, Vlobbania, Wickedly evil people, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Mackieron, The divisive isolationists, Mirchusko, Matism, Eastern Bahia, Glorious Existence, Wellington Bingbong, Moriari, and 33 others.Nedtherland, Holmani, Svanland, Kittenlicious, Winter Aura, Rekialvern, Willow Gate, Archonina, Rivello, Atheist States of Philippines, The United Tribes of Bantai, Antahbrantahstan, Ocheon, Albyion Kingdom, Thyrall, The Undivided, Lynier, Hamburg Neo, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Burakis, Podium, Altana Pacifica, Professor thomas, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Kisovec, Santos-Dominius, Redenzia, Terra Socialiste, Papercuts and Skittles, and Nagaraningrad.