The Hidden Ascendancy of Fog Field is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dr Haze with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, digital currency, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.41 billion Fog Fieldians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cloudy City. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fog Fieldian economy, worth a remarkable 1,527 trillion Droplets a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 113,879 Droplets, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Fog Fieldian Space Agency, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, and East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fog Field's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vaporism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fog Field was endorsed by The United States of Sahcara.
- : Fog Field was endorsed by The Democratic Federation of Qam.
- : Fog Field was endorsed by The Ducktator of Johanneslanden.
- : Fog Field was endorsed by The Empire of Yeses.
- : Fog Field was endorsed by The Federation of The Odyessians.
- : Fog Field lost the endorsement of The Empire of Americatain.
- : Fog Field was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Fog Field, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Fog Field, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Fog Field was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.