|Leader||Premier Arya Harp|
The People's Republic of Flowera is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Premier Arya Harp with a fair hand, and remarkable for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.426 billion Flowerans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Partheria. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Floweran economy, worth 232 trillion florans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 95,886 florans, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flowera's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Flowera, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Flowera, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Flowera, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Flowera was endorsed by The Community of Eksarcheia.
- : Following new legislation in Flowera, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
- : Following new legislation in Flowera, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Flowera, the question of 'what is Premier Arya Harp's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange.
- : Flowera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Flowera, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Flowera lodged a message on the The Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board.