|Leader||Flobos the IVth|
|Faith||Working hard and hardly working|
|Animal||Kitten of God|
The The Rustic Fireplace of Flobos is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Flobos the IVth with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 29.331 billion Flobs love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manhole. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Flobosian economy, worth a remarkable 7,378 trillion Bahahahahahahahahahats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 251,572 Bahahahahahahahahahats, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, being dead no longer has any benefits, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead, and space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flobos's national animal is the Kitten of God, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Working hard and hardly working.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
- : Flobos was endorsed by The Emperor of Vamperiall.
- : Flobos was endorsed by The Owl Principality of Fooooooooo.
- : Flobos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Treatment of the Deceased".
- : Flobos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Unjust Warfare".
- : Flobos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Kyrusia".
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, being dead no longer has any benefits.
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Flobos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibit Private Prisons".