The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Brandon Flibble with an even hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol, hatred of cheese, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 26.882 billion Flibbleites are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delta City. The average income tax rate is 83.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Flibbleite economy, worth a remarkable 5,562 trillion Flibs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 206,914 Flibs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, chocoboes are becoming popular in pet stores nationwide, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Flibbleites's national animal is the chocobo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Flibbleites's influence in Final Fantasy rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Flibbleites's influence in Final Fantasy rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Flibbleites's influence in Final Fantasy rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Flibbleites banned The Armed Republic of Black-Ace from Final Fantasy.
- : Flibbleites ejected and banned The Empire of GC0001 from Final Fantasy.
- : Flibbleites relocated from Osiris to Final Fantasy.
- : Flibbleites was refounded in Osiris.
- : Flibbleites ceased to exist.
- : Flibbleites was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 5% for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Flibbleites was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.