|Leader||Sir Paze Flaffleman|
The Empire of Flaffledelphia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Sir Paze Flaffleman with an iron fist, and notable for its flagrant waste-dumping, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.528 billion Flaffledelphians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of East Flaffledelphia. The average income tax rate is 68.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Flaffledelphian economy, worth 147 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 96,329 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Getting a haircut is a punishable offence, assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services, and the disabled are forced to undergo an MRI scan every time they pick up their benefit payments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flaffledelphia's national animal is the Hell Hound, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Mulanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Flaffledelphia's influence in The Seventh Reich rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Flaffledelphia's influence in The Seventh Reich rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Flaffledelphia's influence in The Seventh Reich rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Flaffledelphia's influence in The Seventh Reich rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Flaffledelphia altered its national flag.
- : The Glorious Reich of A Deadly Wasteland removed Border Control authority from Flaffledelphia as Right-Hand Man in The Seventh Reich.
- : The Glorious Reich of A Deadly Wasteland appointed Flaffledelphia as Right-Hand Man with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Seventh Reich.
- : Flaffledelphia relocated from Balder to The Seventh Reich.
- : Following new legislation in Flaffledelphia, the disabled are forced to undergo an MRI scan every time they pick up their benefit payments.
- : Following new legislation in Flaffledelphia, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services.