The Republic of Fisken is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its digital currency, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 272 million fish are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 39.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped fish economy, worth 8.92 trillion seashells a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,798 seashells, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Fisken, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, every political office comes fitted with a typewriter and an old filing cabinet, and incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fisken's national animal is the Rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fisken was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Fisken was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Fisken was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : Fisken was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Fisken was endorsed by The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Fisken was endorsed by The Republic of Qawe.
- : Fisken was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Fisken was endorsed by The Dominion of Mew Nation.
- : Fisken was endorsed by The All Inclusive Love and Pride of Jehenna.
- : Following new legislation in Fisken, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
Endorsements Received: 37 » The Filippinas, Volaworand, Quiescent, Erinor, Stoniamera, Saciu, Kroumos, Wehraboos, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Xandev, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Wyatonians, United States of Vietnam, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Farengeto, Dasko, Academy of Umbrellas, Jahass, Aumeltopia, Anachronolandia, Choodox, The Solar System Scope, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Chocholand, Jehenna, Mew Nation, Qawe, Roavin, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, and Great Africans.