|Animal||Fish with a Gun|
The Armed Republic of Fishy Military is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 232 million Fishy Militarists live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, with Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.2%.
The very strong Fishy Militaryian economy, worth 14.5 trillion Shotgun Shells a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 62,366 Shotgun Shells, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 318,801 per year while the poor average 6,709, a ratio of 47.5 to 1.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, most people learn to drive on crash courses, politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address, and the first test of a good kindergartener is the quality of the sponge-baths they give. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Fishy Military's national animal is the Fish with a Gun, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fishy Military's influence in Fish Gate fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Fishy Military's influence in Fish Gate rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Fishy Military's influence in Fish Gate rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Fishy Military's influence in Fish Gate rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : The Borderlands of Fish Gate Founder renamed the office held by Fishy Military from "Overseer" to "Tactical Analyst" in Fish Gate.
- : Fishy Military updated the World Factbook entry in Fish Gate.
- : Fishy Military proposed constructing embassies between Fish Gate and Caer Sidi.
- : Fishy Military proposed constructing embassies between Fish Gate and The Autumnal Court.
- : Fishy Military's influence in Fish Gate rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Fishy Military's influence in Fish Gate fell from "Power" to "Instigator".