The Alleanza Federale of Firstaria is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Generale Jonathan Morris with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 20.018 billion Firstariani are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Polaria. Income tax is unheard of.
The very strong Firstariano economy, worth a remarkable 5,969 trillion Crediti Firstarianis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 298,209 Crediti Firstarianis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, Generale Jonathan Morris has no checks and balances after the upper house was abolished, and betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Firstaria's national animal is the Rondine, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Osservatori della Notte.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Firstaria's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Firstaria's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Firstaria's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Firstaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Firstaria's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Firstaria was refounded in Balder.
- : Firstaria ceased to exist in ITALIA.
- : Firstaria's influence in ITALIA rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Firstaria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Firstaria, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant.