The Imperial Deicracy of Finsternia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Yrral Crystallia with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 5.698 billion Finsternians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Celestia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Finsternian economy, worth a remarkable 1,311 trillion Auruses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 230,252 Auruses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, and exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Finsternia's national animal is the Dark Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Pantheon of the Primordial Eight.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Finsternia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tomatomsie.
- : Finsternia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Socialist Cooperative Republics.
- : Finsternia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eglise Sainte Eve.
- : Following new legislation in Finsternia, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in Finsternia, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Finsternia, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Following new legislation in Finsternia, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Finsternia, children dream of becoming physicians and physicists.
- : Following new legislation in Finsternia, stone wrist watches that weigh 20lb are the latest trend.
- : Following new legislation in Finsternia, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
Endorsements Received: 164 » New Sekai, Yaorozu, Selfgradatude, HMS Unicorn, Arrivederci, Sadakoyama, The Army Republic of Prussia, Apetopia, Notyoutopia, The Rossinite Empire, Novare Res, SYRIXIA, Former English Colony, Ceretis, Lionia, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Guslantis, Tokaryk, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Sunto, Frances Francis the First of France, South Isles, The Isle of Grossmania, SillyString, Malvad, New Lakemba, Bharathvarsh, Kelvaros Prime, Celreostia, Chinstralia, Unimaginable Doom, Yeraennus, Vegetarian States, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, French Bananastan, Shadowrik, Godly City, Great Bights Mum, Wisconsota, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Calamazo, American MapleStory, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Republic of Dixie, Wineclaw, Sankami, Techislovakia, and 114 others.Malta Comino Gozo, Aezus, Siwale, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, Kingdom of Space, Enosville, Vazali, Vexilia, Alice Gardens, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Lupus Imperium, Southern Stroraia, Mercy Land, Omicron Persei V111, Upper Sam Dodovi, Pallaith, Rukonia, Ilisseia, Gnate, Kwaj, Coemgen, Amerian States, Ainsworth, Puczovska, General COE, Friently, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, Anima Proxa, WE Empire, Zedeya, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Yukti, Plembobria, Sheppey, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Aenglaland, AdyLand, New Chilokver, The Utopian Movement, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Che Sana Und, United States of Panthalassa, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Yaris, Seven Hills, Rylam, Vogonlandia, Maestros haven, Cloydicia, Staniel, The Lancerian Empire, Bayern-Straubing, PlanetPunk, The Iron Lions, Stareogratia, Cuyan, Aerilia, Pakistan 001, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Horsley Land, Territorio di Nessuno, Tredano, Gellandia, Slaughterhouse Nine, Pria Xennes, Corfad, Coppicia, Beodarasc, Deropia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Phillywob, Asuroka, Wodan, Xinchao, Thenaca, The The Bierands, Blurds, The Archer Republic, Montroyale, Felhaven, Unsophisticate, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Libotionia, Ostrinios, The Syca, Agrauron, GDL3, Reannia, Mzeusia, Gladio II, The Kyziban Islands, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, ThE eNd oF eE, Merconitonitopia, Centreleftia, Inzland, Ostrekoj, Astal Aavors, Avornica, Bridgett, Gospel Power, Eglise Sainte Eve, Socialist Cooperative Republics, and Tomatomsie.