|Leader||Lord George William de Clare|
The Kingdom of Finorweden is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Lord George William de Clare with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 7.654 billion Finorians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Finnish economy, worth a remarkable 1,007 trillion Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 131,683 Pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 621,856 per year while the poor average 16,524, a ratio of 37.6 to 1.
Government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations, carrots are orange, apples are red and food waste is increasing, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, and there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Finorweden's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Finorweden's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Finorweden's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Finorweden's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Finorweden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Most Devout.
- : Finorweden's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Finorweden relocated from Lazarus to United Kingdom.
- : Finorweden was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Finorweden ceased to exist.
- : Finorweden's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Finorweden, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.