The Holy Empire of FiHami is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Ha'Coron' Finix with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and complete absence of social welfare. The devout population of 904 million FiHamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ha'Hani. The average income tax rate is 75.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong FiHamian economy, worth 35.9 trillion Flamethrowers a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Basket Weaving industry. Average income is 39,726 Flamethrowers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
No one over the age of 35 has the slightest clue what is going on, jury selection begins with explaining what a jury is, concussed Phoenixball players cannot remember their lineup position, and Phoenix is one of the most popular forenames in FiHami. Crime is totally unknown. FiHami's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, Phoenix is one of the most popular forenames in FiHami.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, concussed Phoenixball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, jury selection begins with explaining what a jury is.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, no one over the age of 35 has the slightest clue what is going on.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : FiHami was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : FiHami was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, cities in FiHami declare independence based on interpretation of the historic meaning of cave paintings.
Endorsements Received: 73 » The Solar System Scope, Drystar, Aidenfieeld, Erinor, Quiescent, Tsunamy, Hanguk-Nippon, The Filippinas, Si-topia, Linguiniland, Xandev, Saciu, The United Expanse, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Bay, Land Without Shrimp, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Theorin, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Agalaesia, Volaworand, Farengeto, Anachronolandia, Soem, USNE2018, Spearos, Churumduul, Aumeltopia, New Juan Carlos Land, Tsvetania, Janapuri, New Briantown, Dasko, Curlyhoward, Nankyoku Tairiku, Ostanasia, Darakin, Pays de Loire, Qawe, Jehenna, Daehan aegugjuui hwangjegug lyeonbang, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Great Africans, Negoshi, Phanama, Beepee, and 23 others.United Federated States of Omega, North Prarie, Aurcania, Imperial Duck, World United, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, Upper Tyrconnel, Tamil Bhoomi, Sedunn, Qvait, Concrete Slab, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Samogitija, Direwolf1, Aguatania, and Nargania.